3’x4.5′ Hand Knotted Rug
- 100% Hand Knotted Silk Rug; Material: Silk; Size: 3ft x 4.5ft (91cm x 137cm); 230L/ 367kpsi/ 569,410 knots/sq.m.
- Traditional rug with multi colors, and the vivid colors won’t fade over time for the vegetable dyed process
- Compared with the machine-made rugs, handmade silk rugs are much softer and more environmental friendly, which can healthily keep your families away from allergies
- Luxury high density rug, with extra soft touch—exquisite, durable and timeless; and handmade silk rug has great value of enjoyment for any decor, adding texture to the floor and complements any decor
- The handmade, hand-knotted construction adds durability to this rug, ensuring it will be a favorite for many years, and easy to clean, and save much time of the toilsome housework; also a good choice for collection and gift
|Country||Delivery Service||Delivery Time||Tracking Inform|
|AU/US/UK||Economy Shipping||10-25 business days||YES|
|E-packet from China(Standard Shipping)||10-15 business days||YES|
|Canada||Economy Shipping||10-15 business days||YES|
|Brazil / South America||Economy Shipping||3-4 weeks due to strict Custom Inspection||YES|
|France / Spain / Germany/ Eastern Europe||Economy Shipping||15-25 weeks due to strict Custom Inspection||YES|
Most items deliver in two to three weeks. In some cases all of the items in your order may not ship together or in the same package. Rug pads and accessories will normally be sent in separate packaging. Shipment of braided rugs may take a little longer, typically being delivered within three to four weeks of the order date. It’s hard to accurately predict the delivery time of custom rugs. Some can be produced within a few weeks of the order, but a large, hand-knotted rug may take over six months to weave. Our Customer Service Department will try to keep you informed of the projected ship date as your custom rug is created.